You probably think you know what ‘s important to you, right?
But in my coaching practice, I’ve found that while most people believe their values are very clear to them, when it comes down to putting words to our values, a lot of people get stuck!
That’s totally OK – and to be expected, because not a lot of folks have been given the chance to sit down and consciously reflect on all this.
It might seem like a no-brainer, but it takes more conscious effort and commitment than one might think: In order to really understand what you WANT out of this one wild and precious life, you must get clear about who you are and what’s important to you. Period.
Because if we don’t know what we want and what our values are, we waste so much damn time, money and energy on things that don’t serve us.
This episode is super interactive (for all you experiential learners out there!) – we dig deep into how to get clear on what’s important to you, and I offer a few tips and practical exercises for a solid starting place. Got your pen and paper ready?
Taking the time to get clear about what we believe in, what we prioritize, and what feeds our soul is invaluable. Decisions can become more clear when we pause to think about how our actions – and their consequences – fit in with our values.
Too many people wait until the Big Event happens – the new job, the new degree, the kids leaving for college, finally getting pregnant or having a partner, to fit into their old jeans, or make X amount of $ – before they start feeling joy and that their outside life is in alignment with their internal values.
The catch is that, to manifest all those things you want, you need to start feeling that way NOW. Because our thoughts create our feelings, and our FEELINGS drive our actions, which create our REALITY.
If you want to do what it takes to create your ideal life, don’t wait to feel amazing.
Give yourself permission to feel that way RIGHT NOW. This work is foundational to creating the life you want and is super fun to do…So let’s do it. Right here, right now. It doesn’t take too long!
Give the episode a listen and learn to unearth the wisdom that YOU hold inside yourself – see how you can use it to manifest honoring your values more often in your daily life, so that you can feel the alignment, clarity and courage that comes with doing this.
Feed your soul. Nourish those parts of yourself that are of the utmost importance. And give yourself permission to grow, learn, and evolve! Because your values can – and will often – change as you gain new experiences and new wisdom.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- A few tips and practical exercises for getting clear about what’s important to you
- How to explore your Peak Experiences (memories that spark your soul) to help you more clearly identify what your deepest values are
- Why tapping into your core feelings of your personal values is essential to this work
- How to get past trying to find the “perfect” word to articulate your values – and a couple fun alternatives for this
- Why it’s so important to take a small part of each day to connect with your “special place” – and how to create space in your life to enter it more often
- How to cross-check something you want to make sure it’s aligned with your core values
- The difference between your personal qualities and your values – how to whittle these down to your MOST important traits and release the ones that don’t serve you
// Check out my free 7-day Clarity + Courage Course course here: www.claritycouragecourse.com
// Want to know how to build unshakeable confidence and resilience? Have a tribe that supports you? Learn about the Rebel Buddhist Manifesto? Grab the Rebel Buddhist Training Kit for a free resilience training, an active online community, and more at https://www.AnaVerzone.com/rebelbuddhist
// Ready to dive even deeper into all this? Check out Freedom School and see what everyone’s obsessed about. It’s not just group coaching. It’s a mindset revolution that you won’t want to miss. Go to http://www.JoinFreedomSchool.com